College of Creative Arts graduates can be found working innovatively in businesses around the world, designing:
- snow gear in Amsterdam
- aerospace products in London
- haute couture in New York
- supercars in Shanghai
- digital devices in Los Angeles
- feature film and digital effects in Wellington
- and apps for mobile devices in almost any place you can think of.
Graduates in fine arts are artists, filmmakers, concept artists, curators, sculptors, critics and stylists, and can be found pushing the creative boundaries wherever their work place is located.
Click here to visit our Hall of Fame alumni, including fashion designer Rebecca Taylor, artist Len Lye and photographer Jane Ussher.
CoCA graduates think, make and do in a world of constant change, where the job you might be looking for is yet to be created.